Body Shaping Procedures Scottsdale
Have your figure reshaped through body contouring performed by experienced surgeon, Dr. Sean T. Lille
Have you tried dieting? Exercise? Have dieting and exercise not been successful? If so let us reshape your body. Dr. Sean T. Lille will help you achieve the body you desire through a variety of body sculpting procedures.
Board-certified surgeon Dr. Sean T. Lille uses latest techniques and advances in the practice of plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Lille takes a personal approach to each patient, customizes each treatment program and can help you achieve the body you’ve always dreamed of.
- A tummy tuck, also known as abdominoplasty, removes excess fat and skin, and in most cases restores weakened or separated muscles creating an abdominal profile that is smoother and firmer.
- Body contouring improves the shape and tone of your underlying tissue that supports fat and skin and removes excess sagging fat and skin.
- A body lift improves the shape and tone of the underlying tissue that supports fat and skin. Excess sagging fat and skin are removed to treat conditions caused in part by poor tissue elasticity.
- An arm lift, also known as brachioplasty, reshapes the under portion of the upper arm, from the underarm region to the elbow.
- Breast reduction for men, also known as gynecomastia, is the surgical correction of over-developed or enlarged breasts in men.
- The ideal male body shape is considered to be trim and athletic-looking, with broad shoulders and chest, a flat abdomen, and a narrow hip-thigh area. However, as men age, areas of fat tend to accumulate around the abdomen, the flanks (“love handles”), the breast area (a condition called gynecomastia), and along the chin and neck. Men sometimes seek liposuction or body-contouring to remove these fatty areas that are resistant to diet and exercise.
- Mommy makeovers include a variety of procedures that are tailored to the individual. Following pregnancies, women often present with a spectrum of clinical findings.
- Liposuction, also known as lipoplasty, slims and reshapes specific areas of the body by removing excess fat deposits, improving your body contours and proportion, and ultimately, enhancing your self-image.
- Dr. Lille is the first physician in Arizona to introduce a revolutionary new technology for the treatment of cellulite known as VaserSmooth.
If you are interested in any of these procedures and would like to learn more or schedule a consultation please click here to contact us today!