Facial Plastic Surgery Procedures Conveniently located to serve Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mesa, and Glendale
Have your youthfulness restored through facial procedures performed by experienced surgeon, Dr. Sean T. Lille
Tired of your wrinkles? If you answered yes, Dr. Sean T. Lille can help you achieve the look you desire through procedures such as Facelift, Facial Implants, Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Lift), Chin Surgery, Ear Surgery, Endoscopic Brow Lift, Neck Lift, or Facial Fat Grafting.
Board-certified surgeon Dr. Sean T. Lille uses latest techniques and advances in the practice of plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Dr. Lille takes a personal approach to each patient, customizes each treatment program and can help you achieve the look you’ve always dreamed of.
Enhance you appearance with a facial Surgery procedure
- A facelift, also known as rhytidectomy, is a surgical procedure to improve visible signs of aging in the face and neck.Learn More »
- Facial Fat Grafting is a Facial Rejuvenation Procedure that utilizes the patient’s own fat injected into new areas of the face to erase years off of the patient’s appearance.Learn More »
- Eyelid surgery, also known as blepharoplasty, improves the appearance of the upper eyelids, lower eyelids, or both, and gives a rejuvenated appearance to the surrounding area of your eyes, making you look more rested and alert.Learn More »
- Chin surgery, also known as mentoplasty, is a surgical procedure to reshape the chin either by enhancement with an implant or reduction surgery on the bone.Learn More »
- Ear surgery, also known as otoplasty, can improve the shape, position or proportion of the ear. It can correct a defect in the ear structure that is present at birth, that becomes apparent with development or it can treat misshapen ears caused by injury.Learn More »
- A brow lift minimizes the creases that develop across the forehead, or those that occur high on the bridge of the nose; improves what are commonly referred to as frown lines; and repositions a low or sagging brow.
Learn More »
- If symmetry among facial features is part of your goal, facial implants may be recommended to augment more than one facial region. It’s important to remember that all of our faces are asymmetric to some degree and your results may not be completely symmetric. The goal is to create balance and proportion. Your procedure may be performed alone, or as a complement to other facial contouring procedures such as nose or ear surgery.Learn More »
- A neck lift, very similar to a facelift, is a surgical procedure to improve visible signs of aging in the neck.Learn More »
If you are interested in any of these procedures and would like to learn more or schedule a consultation please click here to contact us today!